300-Hour Advanced Teacher Training Immersion in Boulder, CO - Begins Feb 2019
This program is for yoga teachers who remain dedicated to elevating yoga in their communities and in our industry, who are committed to a higher standard and have an unbridled passion for learning and serving others.
An educated and experienced yoga teacher is one who can hold safe space for students while they explore their potential on the levels of embodiment, psychology and spirituality. The Colorado School of Yoga stands for excellence in yoga education and our reputation is one that will imbue your students with a sense of confidence in your presence and skills.
This training includes two 10-day immersions over the course of 3 months with online course work for the 8 weeks in between the immersions.
During the two immersions, mornings begin with meditation and lecture followed by a physical practice before lunch. Our afternoons are filled with lecture, group and individual exercises, practicum and engagement on every level.
In the 8 weeks in between the immersions, you will be given homework assignments consisting of online content, focused review, worksheets, practice teaching and personal practice suggestions. You should plan for 10-12 hours a week of study including self-practice.
The second 10-day immersion will also include evolved sequencing work, practice teaching, refinement and feedback, self-inquiry work and the business aspects of teaching yoga as a profession. We’ll bring powerful closure to an evolutionary journey we take together and emerge as united family!
Our 300 Hour Integrated VinyasaTM Curriculum includes:
- Yoga History & Philosophy
- Subtle Body Anatomy & Experiential Function
- Ayurveda, the holistic health science associated with yoga
- Pranayama & Meditation
- Family Tree of Asanas
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Intelligent Adjustments
- Integrated Vinyasa™ Sequencing which is in alignment with HaTha Yoga philosophy and Natural rhythms
- Specialty Sequencing/Teaching
- Psychology of Teaching Yoga
- Trauma Sensitivity
- Holding Safe Space
- Business of Teaching Yoga
- Practice Teaching & Finding Your Voice
All applicants must have already completed a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training and have a minimum of three years of consistent practice, including a current, regular practice and a minimum of 2 years of teaching since completion of your 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training. Our application process allows us to mindfully select applicants that are prepared for the rigor and depth of this program and can work with a tight-knit group of peers who share a similar experiential foundation. Our goal is to create a space where teachers can thrive with a high level of proficiency.
Requirements for completion:
- Read through our prospective student packet
- Complete the application
- Attend both 10-day immersions IN FULL
- Complete all online programming and assignments in between the immersions
- Complete a final project
Location for immersions:
- 1st immersion: Feb 15-24, 2019
- Online coursework: Feb 25 - Apr 21, 2019
- 2nd immersion: Apr 22-May 1, 2019
8:00am - 6:00pm
- Submit your application
- Once your application is approved, you may proceed with registering for the program
- Choose a payment method – all payment options include a non-refundable $500 deposit
- Pay in full
- Pay in installments (payment plan)
Pricing: $3600 Earlybird before 12/15/18 ~ $3750 Regular after 12/15/18
Included in the cost:
- 300 hours of extraordinary yoga education led by two broadly and deeply experienced teachers, Gina Caputo, ERYT-500 and Tracey Garcia, ERYT-500
- A gorgeous, full color, 400+ page Teacher Training Manual and full color Anatomy Workbook
- All online programming and courses required for the training
- Personalized and customized feedback from the lead teachers
- Online community space for connection between immersions
- A yoga family for life
Not included: Airfare, ground transfers to/from the location, lodging, meals, books and Partial.ly installment plan fee, if applicable
You will have the following payment options when you register:
- Deposit Only - Reserve your spot with a non-refundable $500 deposit and pay the balance in one payment before the final payment due date (Jan 15).
- Pay in Full - Complete your registration for this training in one payment. This includes a non-refundable $500 deposit to reserve your spot in the training.
- Installments Payment Plan - Your payment may be broken into 5, 4, or 3 installments depending on when you register. These includes the non-refundable $500 deposit to reserve your spot in the training. Please note: there is a fee imposed by Partial.ly to enroll in the installments plan.
Cancellations and refunds:
Please thoroughly read our refund policy before applying. You will be asked to acknowledge and agree to the cancellation and refund terms in your application prior to submission.
Key dates regarding refunds:
- Refunds can be issued for cancellations made prior to November 15, 2018 minus the non-refundable deposit of $500.
- After November 15, 2018, all payments are non-refundable due to our contractual obligation with the host site. We cannot make exceptions regardless of the circumstance and deeply appreciate your understanding.
Before you register for this program, please ensure that you can fully attend both training immersions. We know full well that extenuating circumstances beyond your control sometimes arise that may prohibit you from attending in full, but due to the format of the training and the group cohesion process, we are unable to offer partial completion or a transfer to another program.
If you would like to join the Colorado School of Yoga’s exceptional 300-hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training, please begin by completing the online application. We’ll contact you right away and, if accepted, redirect you back here to complete your registration. If you have any questions about this training or the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
There will also be private Facebook Group for this training available after you register where you can meet your fellow participants and coordinate rideshares and roommates.