200-Hour Teacher Training Immersion in Denver, CO - Begins Jan 2019
Immersion dates: January 24-30 & April 4-10, 2019
This Yoga Alliance Registered Teacher Training program is appropriate for aspiring teachers with a minimum of 2 years of consistent yoga practice. This exceptional training begins at the source and roots of yogic tradition, and unfolds progressively as a means to understand its modern context, and to teach the modern practitioner from a place of relevance and connection.
Over the course of these 2 immersions and the weekly online coursework in between, you will learn how to teach artful and meaningful yoga classes through a study of yoga history & philosophy, anatomy & biomechanics, alignment & energetics, evolutionary sequencing, effective cueing and sensitive assists, sourcing and weaving intention and cultivating your unique voice in a safe and supportive collective. This comprehensive program will empower you with a broad and deep base from which to live and confidently teach yoga with skill, creativity, confidence and authenticity.
Interested students must have 2 years of a current and consistent yoga practice and a strong desire to be of service to others as a yoga teacher.
Please read our Prospective Student Packet before applying.
- Immersion 1: Thursday, January 24 - Wednesday, January 30
- Online coursework: February 3 - March 24
- Immersion 2: Thursday, April 4 - Wednesday, April 10
TIMES DURING IMMERSIONS:
9:00am - 6:00pm each day
You may pay in full, deposit + balance or installments
If you want to pay in installments, you must select Pay In Full / Installments at Checkout. If you choose the Installment Plan, your non-refundable deposit is included in your first installment. Otherwise, either choose Pay In Full OR choose Deposit now and Balance later to pay your remaining tuition in one single balance payment.
Included in the cost:
- 200 hours of extraordinary yoga education led by two broadly and deeply experienced teachers, Gina Caputo, ERYT-500, the founder of the Colorado School of Yoga and Tracey Garcia, ERYT-500, our school’s Dean of Students.
- A gorgeous, full color, 300+ page Teacher Training Manual
- All online programming and courses required for the training
- Online community space for connection between immersions
- CSOY Alumni membership
- A yoga family for life
An educated and experienced yoga teacher is one who can hold safe space for students while they explore their potential on the levels of embodiment, psychology and spirituality. The Colorado School of Yoga stands for excellence in yoga education and our reputation is one that will imbue your students with a sense of confidence in your presence and skills.
Our 200 Hour Integrated VinyasaTM Curriculum includes:
- Yoga History & Philosophy
- Subtle Body Anatomy & Experiential Function
- Family Tree of Asanas
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Effective Cuing
- Intelligent & Sensitive Assists
- Integrated Vinyasa™ Sequencing
- Psychology of Teaching Yoga
- Trauma Sensitivity
- Business of Teaching Yoga
- Practice Teaching & Finding Your Voice
Location for immersions:
Our 200-hour Advanced Teacher Training spans 3 months and includes two 7-day immersions at Endorphin's South Broadway location in Denver.Endorphin SOBO
2700 S. Broadway, Unit 201
Englewood, CO 80113
If you're coming from out of town, there are hotels and AirBnBs in the area and we can help!
- Submit your application
- Register for the program to hold your spot
- Make payment(s) – all payment options include a non-refundable $500 deposit
- Pay In Full
- Deposit Now - Balance Later
- Installments Plan
NOT READY YET BUT INTERESTED? Sign up here for us to email you about the next 200-hour Training!
You will have the following payment options when you register:
- Pay in Full - Complete your reservation for this training in one payment. This includes a non-refundable $500 deposit to reserve your spot in the training.
- Deposit Now - Balance Later - Submit a $500 non-refundable deposit now. Return later to make a single remaining Balance payment (not installments).
- Installments - Your payment may be broken into 5, 4, or 3 installments depending on when you register. These options all include a non-refundable $500 deposit to reserve your spot in the training. There is a fee imposed by Partial.ly to enroll in the installments plan.
- Not included: Airfare, ground transfers, lodging, meals and Partial.ly installment plan fee
Cancellations and refunds:
Please thoroughly read our entire cancellation & refund policy. You will be asked to acknowledge and agree to its terms in your application as well.
Key dates regarding refunds:
- Refunds can be issued for cancellations made prior to November 23, 2018, minus the non-refundable deposit of $500.
- After November 23, 2018, 50% of payments made in addition to the $500 deposit are non-refundable.
- After December 16, 2018, all payments are non-refundable. We cannot make exceptions regardless of the circumstance and deeply appreciate your understanding.
Before you register for this program, please ensure that you can fully attend both training immersions and complete the online coursework in between. We know that extenuating circumstances beyond your control sometimes arise that may prohibit you from attending in full, but due to the format of the training and the group cohesion process, we are unable to offer partial completion or a transfer to another program.
If you would like to join the Colorado School of Yoga’s exceptional 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training, please register and complete the online application. Should you not be accepted into the program, you will be refunded 100% of any payment made. If you have any questions about this training or the application process, please contact us.
Our training studio is conveniently located right off either Hwy 25 or Hwy 285 with ample free parking.
Airfare and ground travel is the responsibility of the participant. The closest airport is Denver International Airport (DIA).
There is also a private Facebook Group for this training where you can meet your fellow participants and coordinate rideshares and roommates for the duration of the program!