200-Hour Teacher Training with Julia Clarke in Edwards, CO - Begins August, 2019
This Yoga Alliance Registered Teacher Training program is appropriate for aspiring teachers with a minimum of 2 years of consistent yoga practice. This exceptional training begins at the source and roots of yogic tradition, and unfolds progressively as a means to understand its modern context, and to teach the modern practitioner from a place of relevance and connection.
Over the course of these 2 immersions and the required online coursework in between, you will learn how to teach artful and meaningful yoga classes through a study of yoga history & philosophy, anatomy & biomechanics, alignment & energetics, evolutionary sequencing, effective cueing and sensitive assists, sourcing and weaving intention and cultivating your unique voice in a safe and supportive collective. This comprehensive program will empower teachers with a broad and deep base from which to live and confidently teach yoga with skill, creativity, confidence and authenticity.
This training is limited to 10 participants. Interested students should have a strong desire to be of service to others as a yoga teacher.
- Immersion 1: August 17 - 23, 2019
- Online coursework: August 25 - October 18, 2019
- Immersion 2: October 19 - 25, 2019
TIMES DURING IMMERSIONS:
9:00am - 6:00pm each day
You may pay in full or pay a $500 deposit (non-refundable) to secure your space with the remaining balance due by 8/1. Registration for this training closes on 7/21 and class is limited to 10 participants.
Included in the cost:
- 200 hours of extraordinary yoga education led by Julia Clarke, ERYT-500 & M.S. Ayurveda & Integrative Medicine
- A gorgeous, full color, 300+ page Teacher Training Manual
- A valuable, full color, 200 page Anatomy Workbook
- All online coursework required for the training
- Online community space for connection between immersions
- CSOY Alumni
- A yoga family for life
An educated and experienced yoga teacher is one who can hold safe space for students while they explore their potential on the levels of embodiment, psychology and spirituality. The Colorado School of Yoga stands for excellence in yoga education and our reputation is one that will imbue your students with a sense of confidence in your presence and skills.
Our 200 Hour Integrated VinyasaTM Curriculum includes:
- Yoga History & Philosophy
- Subtle Body Anatomy & Experiential Function
- Family Tree of Asanas
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Effective Cuing
- Intelligent Adjustments
- Integrated Vinyasa™ Sequencing
- Psychology of Teaching Yoga
- Trauma Sensitivity
- Business of Teaching Yoga
- Practice Teaching & Finding Your Voice
Requirements for completion:
- Complete the application
- Attend both 7-day immersions IN FULL
- Complete all online programming and assignments in between the immersions by designated due dates
Location for immersions:
Our 200-hour Advanced Teacher Training spans 2 months and includes two 7-day immersions at Mountain Soul Yoga in Edwards, CO.Mountain Soul Yoga
If you're coming from out of town, there are many hotels and AirBnBs in the area!
- Submit your application
- Register for the program to hold your spot
- Make payment(s) – all payment options include a non-refundable $500 deposit:
- Pay In Full
- Deposit Now - Balance by 8/1
NOT READY YET BUT INTERESTED? Sign up here for us to email you about the next 200-hour Training!
You will have the following payment options when you register:
- Pay in Full - Complete your reservation for this training in one payment. This includes the non-refundable $500 deposit to reserve your spot in the training.
- Deposit Now - Balance Later - Submit a $500 non-refundable deposit now. Return later to make a single remaining Balance payment (not installments). Due by 8/1/19
- Not included: Airfare, ground transfers, meals
Cancellations and refunds:
Please thoroughly read our entire cancellation & refund policy. You will be asked to acknowledge and agree to its terms in your application as well.
Key dates regarding refunds:
- Refunds can be issued for cancellations made prior to July 1, 2019 minus the non-refundable deposit of $500.
- After July 1, 2019 all payments are non-refundable. We cannot make exceptions regardless of the circumstance and deeply appreciate your understanding.
Before you register for this program, please ensure that you can fully attend both training immersions and complete the online coursework in between. We know that extenuating circumstances beyond your control sometimes arise that may prohibit you from attending in full, but due to the format of the training and the group cohesion process, we are unable to offer partial completion or a transfer to another program.
If you would like to join the Colorado School of Yoga’s exceptional 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training, please register and complete the online application. Should you not be accepted into the program, you will be refunded 100% of any payment made. If you have any questions about this training or the application process, please contact us.
Our training studio is conveniently located right off I-70 with ample free parking.
Airfare and ground travel is the responsibility of the participant. The closest airports are Eagle County Regional Airport and Denver International Airport.
There is also a private Facebook Group for this training where you can meet your fellow participants and coordinate rideshares and roommates!